Saturday, February 21, 2009

To Sue Hui and Puei San


Dear Sue Hui and Puei San,
Happy Belated Birthdays!

I'll start with Sue Hui,
You're the first person I knew in secondary school,
And we know what happened then, so we shall not go on.
Ever the calm and poised lady,
Always there to listen to our woes
And lift that burden off our backs,
Ever ready with rational advices.

Puei San!
You'll be the one injecting laughter at every conversation
Throwing witty remarks to brighten our day,
It is so comforting when you're around,
For you judge no friends,
And stand your ground.


With such a year of change,
may your dreams shed a light onto your path,
may both of you continue to make other lucky souls
know the worth of great friendships...



Remember our little adventure at Genting? How the five of us let loose after PMR, raced straight towards the theme park, got repeated doses of adrenaline from roller coaster rides, shared and discovered shhh...secrets, and the ghostly incident....

I feel a sudden chill. We'll let that pass.

Four Leaf Clover Animated Divider from FLMNetwork.com

PS I'm really sorry I could not make it for the double birthday outing. I REALLY AM! Honestly I miss you guys so much! We'll make it another day, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment