Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tagged : Random

Tagged by Sabrina

1. What is your name? Rachael

2. A four letter word. HOPE

3. A boy's name. Vincent

4. A girl's name. Joyce

5. An occupation. Mine? Or some random one? Nevermind. Student.

6. A colour. Green

7. Something you'll wear. Contacts

8. Favourite spot. Home (no, seriously)

9. A food. Oodles of noodles!

10. Something found in my bathroom. Sink!

11. A place. Library

12. A reason for being late. Traffic jam. I know, I know. Typical Malaysian! But I despise lateness.

13. Something you'd shout. HI!!!

14. A movie title. Reading Room

15. Something you drink. Juice

16. A musical group. Westlife!

17. An animal. Chicken licken.

18. A street name. Name? What name? Sesame street. Haha..

19. A type of car. Great. Why must we go to engines? Rolls Royce.

20. Title of a song. Hmm...the song in my head now is Belinda Carlisle's "Heave is a Place on Earth"

I'll be fair. And entirely kind.
Controversial, the last tag was, so I'll let this pass.

1 comment: