Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged : 16 Random Things

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I want to play the guitar! (love the way it sounds)

2. I hate mushrooms.

3. But love mushroom soup!

4. I miss Green House marching practices.

5. I believe in superstitions (don't walk under ladders in front of me!!)

6. You can see I like four leaved clovers, but ironically I've never found one.

7. I scare people. Apparently. But I don't know why...hmm...

8. I enjoy English lessons.

9. I can get lost in shopping malls.

10. Bus rides are fun.

11. I don't like it when people go overseas. (Don't go!!!)

12. Bookstores are to me what boutiques are to shopaholics.

13. One day I shall go bungee jumping!

14. Disney songs rock! Well, and certain shows.

15. I love trying out different designs when making cards. Don't mind me.

16. When online I would sometimes open several websites at once. So as this post is written, I am chatting with a friend, finishing an essay, checking my mail and playing with a game.

I tag

~ Joyce
~ Mei Shan
~ Hui Ling
~ Priscilla
~ Rachel
~ Hsu-Cherng
~ Je Hui
~ Adelyn
~ Shi Yun
~ Keith

If we've known each other since childhood, it's out of curiousity.
If we haven't met lately (days or weeks or months), I want to know what's up!
If we've just been acquainted this year, it's to get to know your 'weird' side.

No comments:

Post a Comment