Friday, January 9, 2009

Start of something new


Start of something new? I suppose for all of us.

So far, times are slightly overwhelming. The campus, though it is different from most colleges, works alright for me. After all, the shuttle bus rides are quite therapeutic.

The timetable is rather hectic and long, for most of the days. And it'll get me a while to remember where to go to after each class. That's excluding the two extra subjects we are obliged to take for a semester.

The lecturers are great, with a high dosage of comedy. I have no idea how they can come up with such spontaneous, witty, or even several sarcastic jokes.

My college mates and classmates? They come from all directions, and I can imagine how interesting things could get. One thing about first days is that you get to introduce yourself and get their names. One thing about the rest of our days is that you'd stare at someone and go "Hmmm...do I know her? What's her name again?"

So far, things are going great. Especially since the only two lectures today were cancelled, and all of a sudden I have a free day, and need not tear across the street, or feel fatigued, with no need to spend on lunch.

Haha, if there is one thing that will not change, it's the love for a break.



No comments:

Post a Comment