Friday, January 2, 2009

College Orientation!

Pack... Pack... Pack.......Prepare...Prepare...Prepare... My days as a college student gave its first tick. And after all those preparations, I'm officially on the boat of HELP university college.

The day was filled with surprises at every corner.

I didn't expect that many classmates to be there, but there they were! While most will be heading towards different directions, Shen Yen and I would be sharing 3 out of 4 subjects (Chemistry never clicked with her, nor Law with me).

I didn't expect to make a close friend as soon as I stepped into the lecture hall for the orientation, yet there she was! Priscilla and I discovered that we were alike in many ways, and I mean very much. Though she'll be joining the Science classes, and I'll be taking Literature, it's one friendship I see continuing.

I didn't expect the event to be extended, which is why on the journey home, my head was shrouded by lethargy.

Oh well, I'd say it was a great start, wasn't it?
PS This is Priscilla! We've just returned from the campus tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment