Friday, June 22, 2012

Westlife Concert

Westlife is one of my favourite bands. Watched the Uptown Girl video when it first started playing on the telly as a child; now when their songs are on, I'm actually bopping to the tunes in my head. It'd been a dream to watch their concert.

IMG_4005
Melissa and I at the 02 arena
They are retiring later this month and this was their final concert tour ever. Am I using this as an opportunity? Of course. Hey, what can you expect from a student? Last year they went to UEA a few days after my flight was due. It bugged me that I could have met them earlier. But I digress.

IMG_4045
Singing Seasons in the Sun
At least it worked out in the end. I do so enjoy most of their songs, but I was happy that they sang World of Our Own.

That's another thing off my list. 

Credits to Melissa Ling for allowing me to use her photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment