Friday, June 29, 2012

21

I turned 21 on Monday. I'm not sure how I feel about that. 21 - it's one of those much celebrated years signifying freedom. Or responsibility. Somewhere in between. To be honest, turning 21 feels like turning 20. It hasn't kicked in yet. I didn't initially have plans but a friend convinced me to make some.

P1050970
Frankie and Benny's
The day before, we had our first and final restaurant meal as housemates (admittedly without Ezra who had already left) at Frankie and Benny's. Jess also made me a cake before she left that day. 

P1050978
Mambo Jambo
Went for a Mexican meal with Malaysian friends on the 25th of June. I had my first taste of jalapeƱos and they were surprisingly not as hot as I imagined them to be. There was a lot of ice cream too.

At the end of it all, all I can say to those who sent a wish my way or celebrated my 21st with me is I really appreciate it, guys. Thank you. It'll be a fantastic year. Now that... I can feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment