Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sweeter Side of Life

"Oh. My..." That was my reaction when CSI and Rachel resolved to bring me to places in London that I supposedly could not afford to miss. Where now you say? 


A place choked full of chocolate. M&M's World. M&M's. Hardened droplets of happiness. Tasty rainbows. In one shop. With four levels. Full of sugary goodness. 

Did I mention the chocolate?


Joyce, you would love this place. 



There are two levels worth of these. 
Anyone reminded of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

So that's how you read it.
So I indulged in some desserts. My sweet tooth needed to be satisfied one way or another, and frankly given that it was the holidays, I couldn't find an excuse not to.  

Macaron Ice Cream
I had my first taste of macarons too. On rose flavoured ice cream. Meringue. Ganache. Melted in the mouth.  Like M&M's. Retreated into that happy place in my head whenever I have my sugar fix. Well, for a little while.

Did I mention the ice cream?

I leave you to drool in peace.


PS. My first paper is on this Friday and it's making my head turn into slush. I think a dessert should cure this. I ought to stop my rambling. And waffling. Mmm... Belgian waffles. Should be doing work. And revision. And having some sleep.

Did I mention that I want a dessert?

No comments:

Post a Comment