Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Go Global Party 2012

Go Global Party, formerly known as International Night, is the time we cook large amounts of food, hand out samples to hundreds of students, have cultural performances and generally introduce the many different cultures to the student community. This happened a while ago, by the way, two weeks before Easter. I need to catch up.

P1050427
Performance Group
So yea, our society had three performances - a trio did 'Tong Hua' and 'Kau Ilhamku'. The rest of us came out later to perform AMP's 'Satu Malaysia'. Sounded cool with four languages in one song and I thought we impressed the crowd.

global1
Our performance - Credits to Veronice Chung for photo
Let's not forget our forte. Charlene, Marissa and I made the Kuih Bakar. There's Chicken Rice and Teh Tarik too - we did good!

P1050417
Kuih Bakar

global4
Credits to Charlene Ting for photo
global5
Credits to Charlene Ting for photo
I am fully aware that there has been a severely long break from when I last posted. But I promise that I will make up for it with the next post. It's brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment