Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yummy, yummy, Love in my Tummy

Finally, I get to post photos up! The only problem is that while I want Flickr to host my photos, they must be set to public to be posted directly. Something I am very hesitant about. For now all photo sharing would be pretty much hard work as I'm using the HTML instead.

I've handed in one essay on Monday and will be handing the other in tomorrow. I've gone through all the ferocious typing and that one instance when I thought I was never going to finish it (not a good feeling). I can feel the weight rolling off my shoulders behind me! Now the good times are to roll in!

Roll in! Roll in!

But before I flood my blog with new (and old) stories, I should mention the several things that I can't hold back. First thing's first - I'm returning to Malaysia in July, and I really miss home after so long. I would have booked for a flight in June but due to certain circumstances I have to be around until July.

I went for a great party with Japanese food which I will hopefully grace my blog with after the one on London which has been postponed for almost a month. Other than that I've been stuck in my room getting hyped up over the essays. And trying new recipes.

I think it turned out fine, although I cannot say the same for the aftermath when I had to clean up. The sauce stains on the pan took me a while to scrub off.

Pita Lunch
Pita Bread with Chicken and Vegetables

PIta Lunch Close Up
How it should look like close up
You're probably curious as to why I chose to post up photos of food instead of anything else. It's supposed to be a test - so testing, testing, 1, 2, 3! There, I've tested it. The dish below was pretty simple to cook, so I didn't have to leave my work unattended for too long. Saved me a lot of hassle, this did.

Fried noodles
Fried noodles
Now you might also find that I am writing in an incredibly odd fashion. If you do, it might be my way of readjusting myself after coursework. Diving into too much literary theories and a very unorthodox novel does things to you.

I sometimes find the messages I send out during those coursework periods hilariously random and reflective of the novel I'd indulged in. Like how you'd think in Shakespearean after reading his works one too many times, or getting moody over Philip Larkin or right now churning out absolutely nonsensical things like Laurence Sterne that are supposed to make a lot of sense.

I better stop. Give myself a day to recollect my scattered thoughts and piece them together again into a quilt. Like a quilt comfy enough to tuck someone in tonight. Now I really have to stop. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment