Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring in a Wild Flower

Spring by rachlyf
Spring a photo by rachlyf on Flickr.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
~ William Blake

The cold is not as bone-chilling as it was before, the landscape is looking brighter by the day, the sun is up, and it is impossible to not notice the new additions in the park as I walk into the university.

Spring is on its way here for sure. The budding wild flowers tell me so.

Winter was wonderful at times but with its frostiness and dark, dingy days and nights it didn't take much to feel the blues. Sometimes it felt like a whole different world with the drifting snow, and other times you just want to curl up in your room with hot chocolate. I've been told that it was the coldest winter they've had for years. I don't know whether I should be annoyed by this or feel glad that I've survived through this.

It doesn't matter. What matters is that Spring has sprung out from the new grassy bed and I'm looking forward to the hint of warmth again.

So far, there have been many events going on, which I will share them with time and at my own pace. Now I have some matters to consider, some decisions to make with the break of a new season.

(What modules should I pick for next year!?)

Anyway, have a good day, guys! The snow has melted and the flowers are really making me smile. I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment