Friday, May 21, 2010

Gleek

If people started bursting into a song in real life, it'd make me a happy person. Are you going to call me naive? Let's just say I prefer eggs with the sunny side up. Have you seen the video of the 'live advertisement' for The Sound of Music?

No? Then watch this .

GLEE Pictures, Images and Photos

If you don't already know, Glee is on NTV7! I've been waiting for this to hit the screens! The first episode was wonderful and I'm hooked. Gleeks unite!

On another note, I'm not a fan of Math, yet time is ticking away.

Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.
~Ronald Reagan

2 comments:

  1. Your a Gleek!
    I'm watching Glee brand new episodes on Star movies. It's really good. Make me forget all my worries I have on exams! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I agree!!! In fact I'm watching it at 8.30pm tonight...

    ...followed by Ghost Whisperer and Desperate Housewives. X)

    ReplyDelete