Thursday, November 27, 2008

She's back again!

Took Some Time To Heal.
To Get My Heartbeat Back.
Just When I'm Ahead.
Returning From The Dead ...
She's Back Again...!
~Westlife~


I'm back from war! Alive and kicking! And in serious need for some unwinding, that I'll take all the time now to do that.

So how was it all? Well, if you add it all up and average it, I'd say it was alright. Much better than trials. Some, like Biology, were nuclear bombs. Some pacified us at first, then released poison in the end (like Add Maths Paper 2!!). Some were surprisingly easy (we were paranoid over nothing for Chemistry). Chinese was alright, thank goodness. And Literature, I'm happy I managed to finish.

But we'll not talk about that. I thought I'd be jumping off the walls, but then...



It hit me. Hard.

Today is my last day at school. All I remember about today are the photo taking sessions. (Which I will get sooner or later)


I'll never have to stare at the bulky books again.
I'll never wear the uniform again.
I'll be far from friends.

Gosh.
Yet a tinge of happiness remains. I'm ready for my post exam therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment