Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Preparing for Battle


I'd like to think that we are all preparing for battle,
struggling to find courage,
clad with the hardest of armour,
armed with weapons strong and swift,
seasoned by past experiences,
fueled by hope.
Precious time is ticking away.
With each passing day,
the intensity rises like a flame flaring into a deadly bonfire.
Soon the battlehorn will send its blaring tune to the ends of the horizon,
and we will be marching into the hall for what is to come.

For the next few weeks or so, I'd be secluding myself from all distractions possible. I hope you don't mind if I take a break from writing, but I'll be coming back...I promise.

For all those taking the dreaded big exam this year, we knew it would come down to this moment. Believe in yourself. I'm trying to at the moment. This SPM wish goes to my friends and cousin!

For those that aren't, this is for achieving your goals, be they to venture to other countries like Cambodia or finding that inner peace.

To finally decide to let go. Here goes nothing.

See you in a few weeks time.

"Believe in yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment