Saturday, November 29, 2008

Madagascar 2

Madagascar 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

A second outing(more to come sooner or later)! This time, however, it's a family outing, along with our cousin. This time, we were on our way 'Back to Africa' with Madagascar 2! Yup, the immortalised theme song does get under your skin. "You like to move it, move it!"

After a huge lunch, we had to frantically make our way to the cinema. The movie was AMAZING. It is so much more hilarious than the first movie, and watching it will tickle your funny bone to its core, but there are also some parts will make you go 'Awww...', like the confession of love or of friendship. The main thing, of course, is the comedy, and the entire cinema was roaring with laughter.

I've spoken up to my parents about a few things I intend to do before prom. A girl's a girl after all. What? You ask. Let's keep it as a surprise for now, okay? You'll know when the time comes. All I hope is your jaw doesn't drop with what I'm about to do after so long...What my revolution will bring to shock the WORLD!! MUAHAHA...

(Silence)

No I'm not telling.

Well, I have to go now. Will be leaving for my grandma's place soon. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment