Friday, October 3, 2008

Raya Relaxing

Raya holidays call for serious unwinding. That's after cancelling out all the guilt, of course, but I had my fair share of studying. I've been learning to play new pieces by ear and by watching some really good piano players online. Hits that keep on rolling in my head:

  • David Cook's "Time of my Life"
  • Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah"
  • Keith Urban's "Once in a Lifetime"
  • Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours"

Speaking of which, anyone been to the Raya Bazaar? You get to walk a long stretch of road and get your stomachs grumbling from all the sights and smells. The Roti John and Pita were not too bad, but I loved the murtabak!!
Then there are the times when I get to go out with my family(must tell you about that gorgeous park in my next post). Not forgetting the bicycles rides around the neighbourhood...super fun!

Now I must turn the house around to find some photos for a little 'class project' the Angsanians have intended to do. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment