Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pilot...!

Honestly, starting a blog is new for me. I've never heard of it until...well, I can't remember when either. I know, I know, it's something like an online journal, where people spill their thoughts, opinions and fragments of their daily life onto a site they call their own. So here I am.

I suppose a brief introduction would break the ice. My name is Rachael Lum. I'm someone who enjoys escaping into the fantasies of books, listening to music, and putting my thoughts into words. My imagination is a wild thing that can never seem to stop. At any time, it can pull me into a world of day dreams. Then again, we all do.

Goodness, I have no idea what to put in my first blogpost! Alright, I'll cut to the chase. Welcome to my blog!

Four Leaf Clover Animated Divider from FLMNetwork.com

2 comments:

  1. ... oh? I finished it? Hahahahaha. I should take a week of after New Year and take a full week looking back all the old dates in my blog. I'm probably gonna be pissed at myself for being such a fool, but well, I think I need a little more closure haha in my life. Why am I telling you this? No reason. P:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking back shows you how much you've changed. It's fun and borderline embarrassing. Haha...

    ReplyDelete