Saturday, May 31, 2008

Beautiful evening

The pavement was wet with dewdrops from the rain. For a place usually so humid, there's a calming effect to have such cooling wind blowing in your face. All around the birds begin singing their chirp-like tune, as if a 'Canon' (Baroque piece that repeats a main melody) were taking place. Yesterday evening, Vincent and Christopher decided to ride around the neighbourhood. Afraid that they'd be kidnapped, I was asked to keep an eye on them.





"I won! *pant* I won the race! *pant*"



Qoute of the day: "I demand a rematch!"

Yes, I really like the wind after the rain. One moment, I'll be enjoying the peace. Another moment, the boys will be speeding down the road wild and loud. What a great everning to calm my nerves.

Four Leaf Clover Animated Divider from FLMNetwork.com

And to think I'll be off to my hometown in a few hours. More adventures are to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment