Friday, May 30, 2008

Movie Festival 2008

So here we were, at 1 Utama, where we saw a movie exhibition, promoting upcoming films. Know what's coming up?? The X Files, Star Wars, War of the Dragons, Hell Boy, Batman, probably Spiderman, Met Dave (Eddie Murphy film) and a whole lot more!!


See Spiderman??
Posing with a character from Star Wars sent a chill on our spines. You won't want it anywhere near you!! Take note of the silent sufferings in fear. By the way, he's, no, let me rephrase that, IT is a character from Alien vs Predator, if I'm not mistaken.

We had lunch at Secret Recipe. The food was good. I ate 'Chicken Cordon Bleu' something like stuffed chicken. Kind of nice for a change. Slurp!!

PS. My little cousin, Christopher, came to stay with us for a night. It puts on a smile to see him and his 'other half'(Vincent, my brother) prance around with their wild antics. XD It's the effect of being the only son in both families.

No comments:

Post a Comment