Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bye Bye

I am breaking tradition this year. Normally, I create a montage of memories that I have gathered over the year and compile them into a written reminder of what I've been through. I have had to take a break from blogging for a bit to get my head around things that cannot be controlled.

Yes, if there's one thing I learnt this year, it's that sometimes things just happen. No matter what you do to control or avoid it, they just happen.

My family has had a rough year in Malaysia. If they can be so strong after the distress of four misfortunes and three operations, I will do the same here.

One year in a song. Such a touching video.

 

Here's to my two grandmas, aunt and a five-year-old relative. May you rest in peace.

And may you, my readers, always remind your family and friends just how much they mean to you, even if it is through a kind gesture, a hug, a smile, a phone call, a message, a letter or a postcard.

*smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment