Thursday, October 13, 2011

Coldplay is coming to UEA!

P1040673
Group Photo

I'm going to like second year very much, I think. Yes, I know how much work I would have to put into studies, as well as the gravity of every research paper I write, but other than that, it comforts me to know that I am already quite adjusted to university life.

As I mentioned in my previous post, we had a Malaysian Meet and Greet last week, and we've just discussed about our event next week. Lately there have been a lot of helpful talks and training sessions about how to run the club finances and how to go about running it. Hopefully they'll be put to good use soon.

Here's a big news on campus: Coldplay is coming to perform at UEA! There are supposedly only 1000 tickets up for grabs, and they are 20 pounds per ticket! That's frankly very reasonable with or without the conversion rate. The tickets are only sold in person at the Union Box Office and we can only buy up to 2 tickets each; no online bookings too. Hence, the downside to this publicity is that there will be a long queue and most people would be expected to camp out on Friday to get them on Saturday morning.

Which I will be doing. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. huh!!! lucky you!!! If I wanna see Coldplay I have to go London to do so! ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOL- COLD PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! :D:D:D:D:D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited too! When my friend told me about it, I immediately said that I would go get it. There were too many people in queue though. And they were so dedicated! I couldn't get any in the end.

    ReplyDelete