Monday, May 4, 2009

And how I agree

Quotes tend to catch my eye --- pop them out of my sockets and all. This one above reminded me of the debate at English Matters. Hehe...

Albert Einstein believed in this mentality, and look where that got him? Splattered across every Physics book available! Knowledge, though as vast as it may be, will limit itself in the end...but not imagination!

More often than not, knowledge comes from imagination, right? Even with their supposed scientific research, the idea that we descend from banana crazed primates first stemmed from imagination. Do they not? Okay, now I sense scientists shrugging.

Cynical people will argue that living in dreams is an act of nothingness. But those on this side of the world would say, "Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions."

So keep your dream alive.

Dreams are illustrations... from the book
your soul is writing about you.

~Marsha Norman~



Boy, quotes are simply amazing.
And no, I won't let you leave this blog without some entertainment.

Random memory to thrill the soul:

"Do you know where I can get pepper spray?"
(privacy protected)

"No. You can make it yourself..."
me

"I DID! I tried with water and pepper, but they can't mix!"

"Try powdered pepper..."

"I DID! It didn't work. And I even put a little in my eyes and they don't sting!!

"..."

"Well?"

"Why does a guy need pepper spray?"

"Self-protection."

"I have an umbrella."

"Umbrellas
are too big."

"I have one in my bag right now."

"It's not the same."

"In that case, I don't know..."

"Yeah, I might as well bring Shieldtox and get it over with."



Boy, they're fun to be with. Fun and funny. Someone announced he ate a WHOLE cake for breakfast, But that's a different story. Have a good day, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment